Benefits of Fighting Corruption
If we join hands in fighting corruption, we will definitely reap the following:
- Sustained prosperity and economic growth
- Increase in public revenue.
- Job creation
- Enough Funds for our social services.
- Improved infrastructure.
- Provide better education and health care.
- Alleviate poverty.
- Improve living standards.
- Stand proud among nations.
- Resources will be used to develop the country.
- Reduction of crime rate and improved security.
- Production of quality products at affordable prices.
- Increased investor confidence in the country
- Peace and stability in the country.
- Enhanced reputation of organizations and its people
- Achieving organisational goals and objectives
- Improved accountability and transparency
- Improved systems, processes and procedures
- Achieve good governance at organizational level and uphold trust and confidence in the systems
- Improved service delivery
- Improved cost of production
- Improved staff morale
- Living in dignity and self-respect
- No risk of facing any punishment or criminal charges
- Gaining respect from others for integrity, truthfulness and trustworthiness
- Increased employability
- Rewards from organisation in terms of promotions and higher salary.